Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And So it Begins...

After traveling all day long, actually starting at 3 a.m. this morning, this chic has finally come to a stop. I feel like I have been around the world. Traveling always is a little crazy and you see a lot of crazy things. One thing I enjoy is browsing the Sky Mall magazine.

We have met our guide who was very friendly as well as all of the team members on the MOM team. There are 8 states represented, 32 team members, Everywhere we go we tell people what our purpose is. And we kind of cause a stir, with 32 people and all that luggage. But even though we are a little tired, we are very excited and anxious to meet those who we came to see, the children at the Mission of Mercy Child Development centers.

One thing I got to do is sit in the cockpit of a 737 American Airlines plane. Well, at least I was impressed. There were a lot of buttons, switches, gauges, and screens, etc. That was a thrill. I don't know why really...I know I will never fly a huge plane like that, it was just very interesting.

Thank you for your prayers, and continue to pray to make an impact to those who need to know about Jesus.
~ Janelle Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment